Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Status : In Stock
Let’s check the overview
- Model: Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super OC
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Engine Clock: 1800 MHz (OC Mode)
- Resolution: 7680×4320
- Auto-Extreme Technology
About This Product
asus-tuf-gtx-1650-gaming-4gb-graphics-card:The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.asus-tuf-gtx-1650-gaming-4gb-graphics-card
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Chipset Vendor – NVIDIA GeForce, GPU – Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650, CUDA Core / Stream Processors – 896 (CUDA), Engine Clock – Boost-1620MHz (OC), Base-1410MHz / Boost-1590MHz (Gaming), Memory Clock – 12 Gbps, Memory Size – 4GB, Memory Type – GDDR6, Memory Bus – 128-bit, Interface – PCI Express 3.0, Digital Max Resolution – 7680×4320, OpenGL – 4.6, DVI Port – 1, HDMI Port – 1, Displayport – 1, Recommended PSU – 300W, Multi Display Capability – Triple Display, HDCP Support – Yes, Card Dimension – 204.5 x 124.9 x 45.6mm, Cooling Fan – Dual, Specialty – Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming, Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs, IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability, Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability, A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation, A Compact design maximizes compatibility, TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly, A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games, Warranty – 2 Year, Part No – TUF-GTX1650-4GD6-GAMING, Others – HDCP Support: Yes (2.2), Slot: 2.3 slot, HDMI: 2.0b, DisplayPort: 1.4
|Video Memory Specifications|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution: 7680×4320|
|Core Clock||OC Mode – 1800 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1770 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
|Memory Clock||12002 MHz|
|BUS Type||PCI Express 3.0|
|Display Port||es x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)|
|HDMI||Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)|
|DVI||Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)|
|Application Programming Interfaces|
|Dimensions||206 x 124 x 46 mm|
|Manufacturing Warranty||2 Years|