Gigabyte GA-H110M-H DDR4 6th/7th Gen Intel LGA1151 Socket Mainboard
Let’s check the overview
- Model: GA-H110M-DS2
- CPU: 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Processors
- Chipset: Intel H110 Express
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM
- 3 x PCI Express slot
About This Product
gigabyte-ga-h110m-h-mainboard: Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCBThere is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual-Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Audio Noise Guard with High-Quality Audio Capacitors
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple displays
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ MotherboardsGIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
- High-Quality Onboard Audio DesignDelivers high-quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
High-Quality Audio Capacitors Audio Noise GuardThe above photos are for reference only.
- High ESD Ethernet & USB Port ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
- High-Temperature Protection of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs DesignGIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
|Supported CPU||Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
* For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Chipset||Intel® H110 Express Chipset|
|BIOS||2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Type||Dual channel DDR4 memory architecture|
|Slots||2 x DIMM|
|Supported Memory||Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
|Maximum Mamory||32 GB|
|Graphics||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz|
|Max Shared Memory||1024 MB|
|Connector & Ports|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|LAN Port (s)||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Supported Storage||4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|D-Sub (s)||1 x D-Sub|
|Manufacturing Warranty||03 Years|