Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono USB Corded Headset#SS0834C
Let’s check the overview
- Brand – Jabra
- Model – Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono
- Connectivity – Wired
- Plug Type – USB Plug
- Cable Length (ft) – 3.2 Ft
|Sensitivity||102dB±3dB/1mW At 1000Hz|
|Driver Diameter||12mm dynamic speaker|
|Others||Operating range (cord length): 230cm|
|Manufacturing Warranty||02 year warranty|
|Sensitivity||-35 to -31 dB@f=1kHz,
|Pick-up Pattern||Noise cancelling
Jabra Biz 1500 Mono
Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono
Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono QD is an entry-level, affordable headset suitable for contact centers. The Jabra Biz 1500 offers noise-canceling technology and provides comfortable all-day use.
Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono
The Jabra Biz 1500 Series Headsets are built to last. This family of durable headsets was designed to withstand wear and tear while providing all-day comfort for all-day users by way of foam ear cushions that keep ears cool. Agents can focus on their calls instead of worrying about low-quality communication as the Jabra Biz features HD Audio with HD Voice/Wideband Speaker. Moreover, the headset also features a noise-canceling microphone with a 270° boom arm so that it can be easily adjusted without breaking. The Jabra Biz 1500 also provides an adjustable headband.
Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono Features and Specifications:
- Noise-canceling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) reduces background noise and removes echo. It also protects the user against sudden high peaks in volume.
- 270˚ degree boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal-clear communication.
- PeakStop instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- Intuitive control unit for greater call control
- Foam ear cushions keep ears cool, built for all-day comfort
- Jabra Xpress is a web-based solution that lets you remotely deploy software, firmware, and settings for an infinite number of Jabra USB headsets. This ensures a fast return on your UC ROI by speeding up headset deployments from days to minutes.
- Customize your settings with Jabra’s software applications. You get full integration and remote call control with the latest generation of softphones.
Brand – Jabra, Model – Jabra BIZ 1500 Mono, Type – Single Port Headphone, Connectivity – Wired, Frequency Response (Hz – kHz) – 20 – 4500Hz (Headset), 1000 – 5000Hz (Microphone), Sensitivity (dB) – 115.5 dB/mW (Headset), -32 dBV/Pascal (Microphone), Impedance (ohm) – 300Ohm, Microphone – Yes, Plug Type – USB Plug, Cable Length (ft) – 3.2 Ft, Weight (Kg) – 120gm, Others – Sound Output Mode: Mono, Max Input Power: 30 mW, Microphone: Boom, Earpad Material: Foam, Headphones Form Factor: Supraaural, Specialty – NOISE-CANCELLING MICROPHONE, CRYSTAL-CLEAR SOUND, PEAKSTOP, SIMPLE CALL MANAGEMENT, JABRA SPIN BOOM ARM, JABRA SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS, HD AUDIO, FOAM EAR CUSHIONS, JABRA XPRESS, Strong durability, All day wearing comfort, Flexible (bendable) microphone boom arm construction, Warranty – 2 years, Country of Origin – Denmark, Made in/ Assemble – China