Netgear R9000 AD7200 Mbps Tri-Band Quad-Stream Nighthawk X10 GIGABIT WIRELESS Router#SS5083C
Let’s check the overview
Brand – Netgear
Model – Netgear RBK50
Router Type – Wireless & Ethernet
LAN Network Standard – 10/100/1000
WAN Newtork Standard – 10/100/1000
Data Transfer Rates (WiFi) – 3000 Mbps (400 + 866 + 1733)
Data Transfer Rate (Lan) – 1000 Mbps
About This Product
Netgear R9000 AD7200 Mbps Tri-Band Quad-Stream Nighthawk X10 GIGABIT WIRELESS Router
Get the fastest combined WiFi currently available & enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for VR gaming, video streaming or surfing.
60GHz 802.11ad WiFi—Fastest WiFi interface for instant downloads and backup
AD7200 WiFi—Up to 4600+1733+800 Mbps† Wireless speed
Quad-Stream—Up to four data streams per WiFi band maximizes connection speed
MU-MIMO—Go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices
Gigabit wired—Six Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports with the ability to aggregate two ports for faster file transfers
Link aggregation—Ability to aggregate two Gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers
10G LAN SFP+ port for fast NAS access
Dynamic QoS—Intelligently prioritizes video streaming & gaming
- 802.11ac Quad-Stream Wave2 WiFi with MU-MIMO—Delivers WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously
- 60 GHz 802.11ad WiFi—Fastest WiFi interface up to 4.6Gbps† for ultra-high speed downloads and backup§
- Plex Media Server—All your movie, TV show, music, and photo collections, on the devices you love
- Powerful 1.7GHz quad-core processor—Boosts performance for gaming and streaming
- Dynamic QoS—Prioritizes bandwidth by application and device
- Four enhanced dual-band Active antennas with high powered amplifiers—Maximizes range and throughput
- Amazon Drive backup— Automatically and securely backup all or part of your USB data to Amazon Drive
- Six gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 10G LAN SFP+ port—Offers rich wired connectivity options, aggregate two ports for faster file transfer
- Nighthawk App – Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi.
- NEW: Compatible with Amazon Echo®/Alexa™ – Control your home network using voice commands
- Open source software available††
The Fastest WiFi Just Got Faster
- Don’t wait to watch! Experience ultra-smooth, lag-free WiFi experience for 4K video streaming and VR gaming.
- With combined speeds of up to 7.2Gbps†, it’s the fastest Nighthawk yet.
- New 802.11ad WiFi technology gives you the fastest file downloads and backup speeds available from a router.
Industry’s First Home Router with Plex Media Server
- With Plex, you have all your movie, TV show, music, video, and photo collections at your fingertips. Anywhere, anytime. Now with the ability to stream media from your NAS drive.
- The easiest Plex setup possible. Use Plex to serve all your media from your external USB drive connected to your Nighthawk X10 router.
Powerful 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Performance at its ultimate level – for better 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing, or anything you throw at it.
- Gigabit CPU, Gigabit wired, and multi-gigabit WiFi, the 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor boosts your network performance up to 7.2Gbps†.
- Processing power for media streaming and PLEX media server.
Super Fast Connections and Cloud Backup
- The Nighthawk X10 features the Industry’s first 10 Gigabit Fiber connection in a home router for 10 times faster wired connections to network storage.
- Stream your own media by connecting to two super speed USB 3.0 ports to storage devices and access it from anywhere.
- Automatically and securely back up your important data to Amazon Drive.
- Aggregate two gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers.
All the Great Features that come with a Nighthawk®
- Powerful amplifiers, beamforming+, and 4 high-performance external active antennas enhance weak signal and reduce interference.
- NETGEAR Nighthawk App, ReadyCLOUD, OpenVPN access on mobile devices, and Kwilt integration.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for faster wired connections.
- Easy install and setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones & computers.
Brand – Netgear, Model – Netgear R9000, Router Type – Wireless & Ethernet, WiFi Network Standards – IEEE 802.11b,g,n,a,ac,ad, IEEE 802.11ac plus, LAN Network Standard – 10/100/1000, WAN Newtork Standard – 10/100/1000, Data Transfer Rates (WiFi) – 7200 Mbps (800 + 1733 + 4600), Data Transfer Rate (Lan) – 1000 Mbps, Interface – Seven (7) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 6 LAN), 2 x USB 3.0, Number of WAN Port – 1, Number of LAN Port – 6, USB Interface – 2 x USB 3.0, USB Interface Application – Shares files & media, Antena (Type & Qty) – 4 x Antena, Operating Frequency – 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 60 GHz, Security Protocols – Customized free URL to set up personal FTP server, VPN support secure remote access, Guest network access?separate & secure, WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2?PSK), Firewall Protoccols – Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT), Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention, Band – Tri, CPU – 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, RAM – 1 GB, Storage – 512 MB, OS – Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher, Number of Concurrent User – Up to 20-30 User connections, 3G/4G – No, Mesh Technology – No, MIMO Technology – Yes, VPN Support – Yes, Built in Antivirus – No, Wall Moutable – No, Best For – Very large home, Print Compatible – No, Button – Power, LED, Weight – 1.865Kg, Dimension( Wx Dx H mm) – 224 x 168 x 74 mm, Speciality – 802.11ac Quad-Stream Wave2 WiFi plus 802.11ad WiFi, Powerful 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor, DLNA Server, Find & play your media on TVs & game consoles, VPN support Secure remote access to your home network & Internet, NETGEAR Up app, Easily set up, update, and configure router, Others – Band 1: 800 Mbps 2.4GHz – 256QAM, Band 2: 1733 Mbps 5GHz – 256QAM, Band 3: 4600 Mbps 60GHz – SC, Warranty – 2 year, Part/Model Number – R9000, Country of Origin – USA, Made in/ Assemble – China
|Wireless N Router|
|Interface||Seven (7) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 6 LAN) II
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Port Aggregation II
Two (2) USB 3.0 ports II
|Wireless Standards||802.11ac plus 802.11ad|
|Frequency||Band 1: 800 Mbps @2.4GHz – 256QAM II
Band 2: 1733 Mbps @5GHz – 256QAM II
Band 3: 4600 Mbps @60GHz – SC II
|Wireless Security||Customized free URL to set up personal FTP server II
VPN support—secure remote access II
Guest network access—separate & secure II
WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) II
Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT) II
Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention II