Toshiba e-Studio 3018A Photocopier
Let’s check the overview
- Toshiba e-Studio 3018A
- Type – Multifunction Mono Laser Photocopier
- Print Technology – Laser
|Model||E Studio 3018A|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Country of Assembly||China|
|Type||Console by Original Pedestal Or Floor Mound|
|Display Size||0.1″ Colour WSVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display|
|Copy System||Indirect Electrostatic Photographic Method|
|CPU / Processor||Intel Atom 1.33 GHz ( Dual-Core)|
|Memory Size||RAM: 4GB|
|Hard Disk Drive ( HDD)||+320 GB+ (Shared for all Function)|
|Warm-Up Time||Approx. 20 Seconds|
|First Copy Out||4.3 Seconds|
|Multiple Copying||Up to 999 Copies|
|Copy/ Print Speed||30 cpm / ppm|
|Max. Original Size||Maximum A3|
|Paper Feed Size (Weight)||Cassettes: A5R-A3, (60-256 g/m²) Bypass: A5R-A3, (52-256 g/m²)|
|Paper Capacity Standard||1,200 Sheets (Cassettes: 550×2=1100 Sheets, Bypass: 100 Sheets)|
|Zoom||25% to 400%, 25% to 200% RADF|
|Resolution||Scanner:600×600dpi; Printing: 2400 × 600dpi with Smoothing.|
|Interface||Standard: USB (High speed), 10/100BASE-T, Option: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)|
|Duplex Copying / Printing||Built in ( ADU) Automatic Duplex Unit|
|Automatic Document Feeder||RADF- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder ( Standard in This Price )|
|Daily Copy Capacity||500 ~ 3000 Pages|
|Toner Yield||± 40K ( without Demo Toner )|
|Power Supply & Consumption||220-240 Volt, 8 Amps, 50 Hz, Max. 2.0kw|
|Trolly||High Desk ( Free of Cost )|
Toshiba e-Studio 3018A
Toshiba e-Studio 3018A Copier with RADF, Printer & Scanner MFP Price in BD
Toshiba e-Studio 3018A Auto Duplex Black & White Copier Machine has 1200-sheet paper capacity standard, 20 seconds warmup time, 4GB memory, 320GB HDD, 10.1 inch color WSVGA touch screen tilting display, 30ppm print speed, 600 x 600dpi copy resolution, 45ppm copy speed, 240 IPM duplex scan speed, 585mm x 586mm x 787mm dimensions, auto duplex copying and printing, Intel Atom 1.33 GHz dual-core, Advanced e-BRIDGE Next technology.Fast dual-core processor. This copier has 10.1” Color WSVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display,CPU Intel Atom™ 1.33GHz (Dual-Core) Special feature Standard Automatic Duplex Unit (16 lb Bond-140 lb Index),Max Duty Cycle Max. 80K/100K/120K Month,Power Source 120 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps And Weight Approx. 75.5 Kg weight.
- Technology for every workplace; delivering advanced functionality, ease of use, and peace of mind: Every business is unique. That’s why Toshiba offers the latest customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs. Toshiba solutions help you simplify complex tasks while managing diverse information efficiently and safely to maximize your productivity. Toshiba’s latest series delivers on our commitment to collaborate with clients to provide tailored, cost-effective solutions that meet your print, document management and content needs while helping you to meet your green objectives
- Speeds of 30 PPM
- High-volume and high toner yields
- Advanced e-BRIDGE Next technology
- Fast dual-core processor
- Produce more with less effort: The Toshiba e-STUDIO3018A Series is designed to put a fast, efficient, secure MFP in the hands of workgroups looking to improve productivity.
- Impressive resolution providing 2,400 dpi (Equivalence) x 600 dpi (with smoothing)
- A time-saving, high-speed, high-capacity 300-sheet Dual-Scan Document Feeder
- A high toner yield minimizes end-user intervention and enables long uninterrupted runs
- Elevate streamlines complicated multi-step processes into automated, one-touch functions: We know you have work to do and at Toshiba we’ve introduced a new concept designed to make your job easier and more productive by personalizing the MFP user interface around your specific business processes. Elevate enables customized and automated workflow presenting the user with convenient one-touch functions addressing only the tasks they use most. This results in simple operation and improved efficiency leading to an overall cost savings. Let Toshiba Elevate your productivity.
- Customize and automate workflows specifically around your business processes.
- Boost productivity by reducing manual and paper intensive processes in the office.
- Personalize the user interface by department to deliver the utmost efficiency.
- Cost savings and greater efficiency through improved workflow and productivity.
- Clear away clutter and confusion on home screen by presenting only the tasks used most
- Simple, smart and stylish: A larger 10.1” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser is easy to use, and customizable to meet your needs, enhancing the sleek and modern look of the complete series.
Brand – Toshiba, Model – Toshiba e-Studio 3018A, Type – Multifunction Mono Laser Photocopier, Functions – Copy, Print, Scan, Color Output – Black & White, Print Technology – Laser, Print Speed (A4) – 30ppm (A4), Print Resolution – 600x 600dpi (1 bit), 2,400 x 600dpi (with Smoothing), Warm Up Time – 20 Sec., First Page Copy Speed – 4.3 Sec, Copy Process – Indirect Electrostatic Photographic Method/OPC/Laser Printing/ Heat Roller Fusing, Copy Speed – 30ppm, Copy Resolution – 2400 x 600dpi, Zoom – 25% to 400%, Multiple Copy – Up to 999 copies, Scan Functions – Scan Modes Standard: Full Colour, Auto Colour, Monochrome, Grayscale, Image Compression Colour/Grayscale: JPEG (High, Middle, Low), Scan Modes – Standard: Full Color, Auto Color, Monochrome, Grayscale, Scan Speed (B & W) – 120ipm (Simplex), 240ipm (Duplex), Scan Speed (Color) – 120ipm (Simplex), 240ipm (Duplex), Scan Resolution – 600dpi, Scan Data Format – Monochrome: TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.), Colour/Grayscale: JPEG, TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Slim PDF, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.), Fax Features – Optional – Super G3 Compatibility, Data Compression MH/MR/MMR/JBIG, Transmission Speed Approx. 3 Seconds Per Page, Fax Modem Speed Up to 33.6 Kbps, Duplexing – Automatic, Document Feeder – 100-Sheet RADF, ADF – Yes, Paper Size Minimum – A4, Paper Size Max. – A3, Print Paper Size – A4 to A3, Input Paper Capacity (Standard) – 1,200 Sheets, Input Paper Capacity (Maximum) – 3,200 Sheets, Page Description Language (PDL) – PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), PS3, PDF, XPS, JPEG, Processor – Intel Atom 1.33 GHz (Dual-Core), Display – 10.1 Inch Color WSVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display, Memory – 2GB RAM, Storage – 320GB HDD, Interface (Built-in) – USB2.0, LAN, Network Protocol – TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), NetBIOS over TCP/IP, IPX/SPX for Novell Environments, EtherTalk for Macintosh Environments, Printing Protocol – SMB, LPR/LPD, IPP (Ver.1.1) w/Authentication, AppleTalk PAP or EtherTalk, Port 9100 (bi-directional), NetWare P-SERVER LPD w/ iPrint, WS Print, FTP, Mobile Printing – AirPrint, Mopria, e-BRIDGE Print & Capture Application on iOS and Android (Available via Apple App Store or Google Play), Version – C Version, Operating System Compatibility – Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, MacOS x 10.7.4 – 13, Unix, Linux, Consumable – Toshiba T5018C, Max Duty Cycle – 1,20,000 Copies, Power Source/ Power Consumption – 220-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 8 Amps, Maximum 2.0kW (220-240V), Dimensions (W x D x H) – 585 x 586 x 787mm, Weight – 58Kg, Features – In Control with the Greatest of Ease, Advance e-BRIDGE Technology, Double the Scan Speed, Special Envelope Cassette, High Volume, High Toner Yield, Multi-Station Print Solution, Tilt Front Panel, Job Programs, Universal Grip for Paper Trays, Disable Screen Timeout and Audible Beep Message Alerts, Built in Accessories – 1.Top Cover, 2.Developer, 3. USB Cable & Power Cable, 4.Toner , 5.CD & Manual Book with 2 Drawer/1 Trolley With RADF Photocopier, Warranty – 1 year service (conveyance bill will be added for outside Dhaka customers/service), Country of Origin – Japan, Made in/ Assemble – China